6. We no longer accept Cheques.
Our right of cancellation:
7. If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on the part of the manufacturers or suppliers of the goods to supply the goods to us, we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
8. In the eventuality of this, we shall refund to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement.
9. We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
Dispatch and Delivery:
10. Our Monday to Friday cut off time for same day dispatch on items in stock is 15:00 (GMT/BST).
11. If you need an item quickly, please contact us by phone on 0044 (0) 1159 781173 before placing the order online to ensure that the item(s) you require is in stock ready to ship,
12. For orders received after 15:00 (GMT/BST) and wanting goods sent the same day, you must contact us first to ensure that we are able to fulfil your request.
13. Our website does not display any information regarding an items stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
14. If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you require.
15. If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or garage appointments.
We try and ensure that all of the details we show on our website, along with the pricing and descriptions are true and accurate, but errors may sometimes happen. Should we find any after you have placed your order we will inform you by email as soon as possible. We will give you the option to cancel with a full refund. You will also have the option to reorder at the correct price. Your order will be treated as cancelled should we not be able to contact you.
We will be able to change and alter anything we find on our site, which is inaccurate or not up to date without prior notice, with regards to advertised prices, post and packing costs, detailed descriptions or availability of any item. Should orders be placed for items which have been discontinued by the manufacturers, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
16. We are able to export most of our product range.
17. If you are situated outside the EEC, Please contact us first to ensure we can ship to your country, and obtain shipping costs. UK VAT of 20% will not be payable.
18. Customers within the EEC are charged VAT @ 20% unless you have a VAT registered business and are able to provide us with a valid VAT number and proof of your business address such as a letterhead or company website. This will be verified using the European Commission Taxation and Custom Union's web site.
Goods will only be sent to the address which has been verified.
Procedure for Returning a purchase:
19. Before returning any item, please read all our terms and conditions.
20. We must be informed by e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org )or telephoned before any item is returned for credit or exchange within 14 working days commencing the day of delivery.
21. Please also ensure that you include a copy of your invoice when shipping any item back to us.
22. Refunds can be delayed if documentation of your purchase is not returned with your purchase.
23. All orders returned within 14 working days (commencing the day after receipt of the goods, see returns procedure) Unused,as new and complete with any fittings will be credited in full.
24. Any shortfall or damages to goods must be notified within 48 hours following receipt of the goods.
25. All parts being returned must be in a resalable condition including all the original packaging. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, are marked or the packaging damaged.
26. We reserve the right to refuse or exchange goods, which are considered to be in an unsaleable condition, or missing fitting kits.
We are entitled to deduct from a refund any diminution of value as a result of the product not being in the above condition. This is in line with your statutory rights.
27. All goods remain the property of R N Lowe Ltd. until paid for and payment is received in full.
28. We accept no claim for labour under any circumstances.
29. Returns will not be accepted 28 days after delivery.
30. Return carriage of goods no longer required are paid for by the purchaser.
VAT No: 737 8207 13